Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tablets for Sketching

Hi! Here I am! Am I good? That time only will tell!
Am I good? My heart and head says I am Awesome!


Some humility! Uh! Some would say pessimistically!

Well! Let me call that confidence!


To get to being good, I have to believe I am awesome!
Humility gets you friends! Confidence gets you success!

I would like to count success, as being happy with what I do!

Enough of the ramblings! The purpose of this post and future posts on the blog will to find tools available to make me become the cartoonist I can be proud of!
Paper and Pencil remain important ingredients. The Mind- the most important! Some extra toppings on this are some bit of computer hardware and some computer software.

To start creating professional sketches on the Computer I need decent hardware. I shall list below some Hardware I saw on the Internet and paste links to reviews by different people. I have decided to invest in a Medium size tablet. The journey to finding a tablet starts with Wacom (and probably ends there! ). Anyways let me list the links to the reviews I have seen online. Probably post some YouTube videos as well.

WACOM

WACOM REVIEWS

The rest of the Wacom Reviews are very similar. All the ratings have a 4+ on a score of 5. So good!

Other Tablets

  • iBall [India] : Tablets
  • Interwrite Pad
  • Genius Tablets
  • Logitech iO Digital Pen (not much info available on this) (Not exactly competition)
  • I give up! No competition! Please post competition info in Comments! Please!

WACOM Usability Videos








WACOM Demos



No comments:

Post a Comment